Personal information we collect
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org;
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps;
• “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
• Communicate with you;
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to outside parties.
You can disable cookies on your browser, but some features of our website will no longer work properly.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose.
You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
The Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated on this site to display our Trusted Shops Trustmark and the collected reviews as well as to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after an order.
This is necessary to safeguard our legitimate prevailing interests in an optimal marketing by ensuring the safety of your purchase according to Article 6 (1) f GDPR. The Trustbadge and the services advertised with it are an offer of the Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany. The Trustbadge is made available by a CDN provider (Content-Delivery-Network) as part of order processing. The Trusted Shops GmbH uses also service provider from the USA. An adequate level of data protection is guaranteed. Further information to the data security of the Trusted Shops GmbH can be found here: https://www.trustedshops.co.uk/imprint.
When the Trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically saves a server log file which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call. Individual access data are stored in a security database for the analysis of security problems. The log files are automatically deleted 90 days after creation at the latest.
Further personal data will be transferred to Trusted Shops GmbH if you decide to use Trusted Shops products after completing an order or have already registered for use. The contractual agreement made between you and Trusted Shops applies. For this purpose personal data is automatically collected from the order data. Whether or not you are already registered as a Trusted Shops customer is automatically checked by means of a neutral parameter, the e-mail address hashed by cryptological one-way function. The e-mail address is converted to this hash value, which cannot be decrypted by Trusted Shops before it is transmitted. After checking for a match, the parameter is deleted automatically.
Being the data subject, you have the following rights:
• the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
• the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as;
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machinereadable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
6291 CL Vaals